Walk-on Student Athlete
- Walk-on student athletes will be required to obtain a physical by the physician of their choice within 6 months of their tryout date.
- Trinity College Athletics Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form must be completed by examining physician.
- Provide proof of medical insurance to participate in athletics; a copy front and back of insurance card.
- The Trinity College Tryout Statement must also be completed prior to their tryout date.
- If the student athlete is added to the official roster, the athlete will complete all of the required medical paperwork on ARMS, within 24 hours. The Sports Medicine staff will schedule a physical done by the Trinity College team physician.