On behalf of Trinity College Sports Medicine we would like to welcome you to Trinity College. We are excited about the upcoming season and are looking forward to working with you. The following information will be helpful to you during your visit If your team travels without coverage, please notify us at least 48 hours before the event.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be present at all home contests
- An AED will be available at all home contests
- The Athletic Training Room will be open 2 hours before all events
- The following items will be provided on your bench: ice, water, cups
- The following emergency items are available if necessary: crutches, immobilizers, splints, cervical collars, biohazard disposal, etc.
- The following modalities are available to your athletes: ice, hydrocollator packs, e-stim, ultrasound, hot and cold whirlpools, GameReady (modalities will only be administered to visiting athletes with a note from an ATC and/or Physician)
- The Trinity College staff will be happy to assist you with any taping needs, however, please send the necessary supplies with your team.
- The Athletic Training Room does not provide shower towels
Enclosed is a list of phone numbers for the Trinity College Sports Medicine staff as well as other important contact numbers. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions you may have!
We look forward to working with you! Best wishes for a healthy season!
Important Phone Numbers:
Campus Emergency: (860) 2978-2222
Hartford Hospital: (860) 545-5000
Orthopedic Associates of Hartford Urgent Care
499 Farmington, Ave Farmington, CT
Monday – Friday 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Hartford GoHealth Urgent Care
336-A N Main St, West Hartford, CT
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm