THIS WEEK: The No. 17-ranked Trinity College field hockey team enters the week with a 10-4 record after cruising to a 6-0 victory over Wellesley on Senior Day in the team's lone game of the week. This week, the Bantams wrap up the regular season with a Wednesday night matchup at Amherst College before the seeding for this weekend's New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) Championship Tournament is announced.
- Trinity is second in the NESCAC and ranks sixth in the nation in GAA (0.57). The Bantams also lead the conference with 38 assists which equates to 2.71 assists per game, good for eighth-best in the country.
- Senior co-captain Chandler Solimine leads the squad and ranks fourth in the conference with 30 points on 11 goals (5th in NESCAC) and eight assists (T6th in NESCAC). Solimine scored once and added a pair of assists in Trinity's victory over the Blue on Saturday.
- Junior Caroline Curtin is tied for second in the NESCAC with ten assists. She is tied for 13th on the nation averaging 0.71 assists per game after assisting on the team's fifth goal of the game versus Wellesley. Sophomore Kendall Brown is tied for 10th in the conference with nine goals this fall.
- Senior goaltender Lori Berger ranks eighth in the nation in GAA (0.58) after posting another shutout last week. She is third in the country in save percentage (.869) and has eight shutouts so far this fall. Berger is just one shutout away of setting the program's new individual season record mark.
- Sophomore Caroline Fisher had two goals and an assist for a five-point game in Trinity's 6-0 victory over Wellesley. She is currently third on the team with 18 points on seven goals and four assists. Also against the Blue, rookie Meghan Evans scored her first career goal in the 63rd minute.
- Trinity held steady at No. 17 in the country, in the National Field Hockey Coaches Association (NFHCA) rankings this week. Undefeated Middlebury remains No. 1 in the country while Amherst checks in at No. 20. The Bantams are also ranked No. 4 in the NCAA Division III New England West Regional Rankings.