This Week: The Trinity College men's basketball team enters the week with a 10-6 record after a 1-1 week last week, featuring a 70-52 win at Conn College and a 65-61 loss at Wesleyan. The Bantams return to action this weekend with a New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) matchup against Colby on Friday followed by a Saturday tilt versus Bowdoin.
- Trinity ranks second in the NESCAC in steals, averaging 9.4 per contest. The Bantams are also second in the league in rebounding margin, averaging 8.2 more rebounds per game than their opponents while yielding the fewest amount of points (65.4).
- Senior co-captain Chris Turnbull leads the conference in three-point shooting, hitting 46.2% of his shots from beyond the arc. Turnbull had 13 points and six rebounds against Wesleyan last week.
- Senior co-captain Ed Ogundeko is fifth in the league in scoring (17.3 ppg), second in field goal percentage (59.8) and leads the NESCAC in rebounding (10.6). Ogundeko averaged 19 points and 10 boards in Trinity's pair of games last week.
- Senior guard Langdon Neal leads the NESCAC lead with 2.5 steals per game and is 10th in assists (3.4 per game). Neal is also averaging 6.8 points per game on nearly 41% shooting from the field.
- Sophomore Connor Merinder scored nine points on 4-of-6 shooting against the Camels last weekend and chipped in four rebounds as well. His nine points is the second-most in a game for him this season.