This Week: The Trinity College women's hockey team swept the Wesleyan University Cardinals last weekend to improve to 7-14-1 overall and 3-10-1 in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC). The Bantams wrap up their regular season slate this weekend with a Friday-Saturday doubleheader at Bowdoin, with a chance to lock up a playoff spot on the line.
Bowdoin All-Time Series History: Trinity is 11-24-4 versus Bowdoin all-time, dating back to the 1998-99 season.
- Senior captain Kelcie Finn leads the team with 14 points on 10 goals (T5th in NESCAC) and four assists. Finn scored twice against Wesleyan in Saturday's game and added an assist on Trinity's second goal of the game on Friday evening. She is also tied for fourth in the conference in power play goals (4) and ninth in the league in game-winners (2).
- Senior captain Hannah Oganeku is second on the team with 11 points (2g, 9a) and is tied for 13th in the NESCAC in assists (9). Oganeku tallied a pair of assists in Trinity's 3-1 victory over Wesleyan on Saturday.
- Bantam first-year Taylor Peracchio is tied for third on the team with nine points (4g, 5a) and tied for 11th in the league in rookie scoring (0.41 ppg) and ninth in game-winners (2). Peracchio is tied with senior Tasha Adams in team scoring (3g, 6a), while Adams is tied for fourth in the NESCAC in blue line scoring (0.43 ppg).
- Rookie Julia Lee scored a goal in each game and anchored the Bantam defense that held Wesleyan to one goal in 120 minutes for the weekend sweep of the Cardinals. She scored the first goal in a 2-0 shutout of the Cardinals at home on Friday, and tallied what proved to be the game-winner in a 3-1 road win the next day. The goals were the first two of Lee's collegiate career.
- Sophomore Alex Sinson found the back of the net for the first time this season in Trinity's 2-0 win against Wesleyan on Friday. Sinson has four points (1g, 3a) this winter after assisting on another goal in Saturday's game.
- Senior goaltender Sydney Belinskas totaled 41 saves in both of Trinity's games last week while posting her second shutout of the year. Belinskas has yet to lose in her last three appearances and has a .935 save percentage so far this season.