This Week: The Trinity College women's hockey team enters the week with a 2-7 overall record ahead of a weekend New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) series against the Hamilton Continentals. The Bantams travel to New York on Friday for the first game at 7 p.m. before Saturday's 3 p.m. contest.
Hamilton All-Time Series History: Trinity is 19-13-3 all-time against the Continentals in a pair of matchups dating back to the 1999-00 season.
Last time out against the Continentals: Trinity split last season's series, dropping a 1-0 game before earning a 3-2 victory in game two.
- Trinity senior captain Kelcie Finn scored her second goal of the season in the team's first game against Conn College. Finn is tied for the team lead in points (4), goals (2) and assists (2) along with classmate Tasha Adams and rookie Taylor Peracchio, both of whom have a pair of goals and assists on the year. Adams is tied for ninth in the league in blue-line scoring while Peracchio is tied for 12th in the league in rookie scoring.
- Senior goaltender Sydney Belinskas leads the NESCAC in total saves (258). The senior is just 184 saves away from reaching 2,000 in her career.
- Senior Caroline Howell scored her second goal of the season in the team's game against Norwich University earlier last week. Howell's goal was assisted by first-year Julia Lee, her second helper of the winter.
- Rookie Abigail Riskevich tallied her third assist of the season against the Camels on Friday, providing the helping hand on Finn's score. Riskevich is tied for fourth on the team, along with senior captain Hannah Oganeku (1g, 2a), in points.
- Sophomore goaltender Kai-Lilly Karpman made 29 saves in her season debut against the Cadets last week.
- Trinity's series against Hamilton concludes a four-game road swing. The Bantams return to the Koeppel Center on Tuesday, January 16th, for a non-conference matchup versus Manhattanville College.